I don't mean to talk smack about other reviewers out there, but I just like the detail you go into when describing a flavor, sometimes when I'm seeing a review of something new or if I just want to look into something different I find the reviews to be too ambiguous. I think your experience and the fact that you're a chef really helps you give out a good analysis of a flavor. And honestly you kind of do a good job at selling the flavors too, I'm really excited to try pure's lemon mint, alchemist blend melon, and limoncello, even though I just haven't gotten into fumari much

• Like 2

I don't mean to talk smack about other reviewers out there, but I just like the detail you go into when describing a flavor, sometimes when I'm seeing a review of something new or if I just want to look into something different I find the reviews to be too ambiguous. I think your experience and the fact that you're a chef really helps you give out a good analysis of a flavor. And honestly you kind of do a good job at selling the flavors too, I'm really excited to try pure's lemon mint, alchemist blend melon, and limoncello, even though I just haven't gotten into fumari much

Thanks for the kind words mint head! You've enjoyed all my other recommendations except guava nak lol I'm still sorry you had a bad box of it.

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words mint head! You've enjoyed all my other recommendations except guava nak lol I'm still sorry you had a bad box of it.

Yeah I think that might of been expired too, I seem to get a few of those lol.

• Like 2

my first accessory review on the only egy bowl you'll ever need!

Watching this now, I really like using Egyptians so this bowl is something up my alley, may consider getting it, I noticed it had basically the same diameter as the alien so how deep is it? If it just holds about the same as an 80ft then I'm not sure it would be worth it for me.

• Like 1

Watching this now, I really like using Egyptians so this bowl is something up my alley, may consider getting it, I noticed it had basically the same diameter as the alien so how deep is it? If it just holds about the same as an 80ft then I'm not sure it would be worth it for me.

It is harmony sized in every aspect!

• Like 2

Is it eggy or iggy or oggy? I was laughing when I saw the video.

• Like 1

Is it eggy or iggy or oggy? I was laughing when I saw the video.

It's eggy lol I always say edgy but I broke the habit finally!

This is a best products video for 2015, I'm going to try and knock one of these out yearly!

So wait, wait, wait... What was that hose you were using???

This is a best products video for 2015, I'm going to try and knock one of these out yearly!

So wait, wait, wait... What was that hose you were using???

The aluminum d hose in red!

• Like 1

Yeah the D-hose aluminum tip is good, I have one in the standard black

I swear by them. I have the black, a red, and a clear one. They last forever too with minimal ghosting.

• Like 1

I swear by them. I have the black, a red, and a clear one. They last forever too with minimal ghosting.

The ghosting is so minimal sometimes I feel like it's hard to first get the flavor really through, like when you first get a traditional washable.

The ghosting is so minimal sometimes I feel like it's hard to first get the flavor really through, like when you first get a traditional washable.

I can see your point, my newest one was sort of like that but now it's getting to be like all by other hoses.

SOCIAL SMOKE VOLTAGE! YUM

Haze tobacco Hey Man

I've been planing on getting some 250g packs of haze my next time around and this flavor sounds good, I think I'll throw it in with the 5 cents a cup, what a mint, and whatever else seems good, and voltage has been something I've been meaning to try as my last ditch effort to get into social smoke, I'll give it a chance and hopefully I enjoy it, if not then I guess my pallet isn't suited for that tobacco

• Like 1

SOCIAL SMOKE VOLTAGE! YUM

Haze tobacco Hey Man

I've been planing on getting some 250g packs of haze my next time around and this flavor sounds good, I think I'll throw it in with the 5 cents a cup, what a mint, and whatever else seems good, and voltage has been something I've been meaning to try as my last ditch effort to get into social smoke, I'll give it a chance and hopefully I enjoy it, if not then I guess my pallet isn't suited for that tobacco

You can't go wrong with carnival nights, hey man, and 5cents. Those are my top for haze.

I hear what a mint is good from some but bad from others. Maybe the new ultimint flavor will be good.

As long as you like watermelon gummies and lemon voltage will be the best. If you don't like those fruits get blue raspberry! Their mango and mojito is pretty good too.

• Like 1

SOCIAL SMOKE VOLTAGE! YUM Haze tobacco Hey Man

You can't go wrong with carnival nights, hey man, and 5cents. Those are my top for haze.

I hear what a mint is good from some but bad from others. Maybe the new ultimint flavor will be good.

As long as you like watermelon gummies and lemon voltage will be the best. If you don't like those fruits get blue raspberry! Their mango and mojito is pretty good too.

I might give carnival nights another try, I've had what a mint a couple times and I really really enjoy that as a straight mint. I saw the review of majestic bru on hookah.TV and thought that was a really interesting one to try as well. And I love watermelon gummies, I get those sourpatch watermelon candies a few times a month when I'm craving some candy lmao and of course I love lemon even more. I have half a mint to pick up both alchemist blend lemon mint and pure lemon mint as well, but if voltage doesn't do it for me then I'll have to call it quits for social smoke

• Like 1