Hey man do you think you could do a Tangier's packing video? xD, I know there's a bunch out there but I haven't found any that work for me, or maybe I'm just not following the videos properly, but I kinda wanna see how you do it as well

• Like 2

Hey man do you think you could do a Tangier's packing video? xD, I know there's a bunch out there but I haven't found any that work for me, or maybe I'm just not following the videos properly, but I kinda wanna see how you do it as well

Yeah I can get some birquq soon and give it a go. Been a few months now

• Like 2

I picked up peach cobbler birquq pretty much just for you and an Instagram follower who asked about packing as well (I'm a nice guy who wants to help as much as possible) and if you hold out a few more days I'll have the tutorial up for your viewing pleasure

• Like 2

I picked up peach cobbler birquq pretty much just for you and an Instagram follower who asked about packing as well (I'm a nice guy who wants to help as much as possible) and if you hold out a few more days I'll have the tutorial up for your viewing pleasure

I didn't think you'd be at it that fast, I wouldn't of minded the waiting longer since it was a request but thanks, I'm sure the other guy will be happy too, I've seen just about any tutorial I could find and a lot if it is conflicting information, like if you guys ever seen that video by Dee of him dense packing Tangier's in a small Egyptian, someone posted on the Tangier's site asking for help and Eric referenced that saying that pack was like 30% less than it should of been, but that's just an example of all the conflicting information out there that make this hard to work with. I've gotten it to smoke okay a couple times but not enough to get the full potential and just get decent flavor, and the results weren't good enough for me to try and mess with coconut coals yet. I almost feel like trying to emulate any method won't work unless you understand how the tobacco works and why it reacts to different set ups different ways, idk, its rough, I figured I'd ask since you were making videos and seem to have Tangier's down

• Like 2

I didn't think you'd be at it that fast, I wouldn't of minded the waiting longer since it was a request but thanks, I'm sure the other guy will be happy too, I've seen just about any tutorial I could find and a lot if it is conflicting information, like if you guys ever seen that video by Dee of him dense packing Tangier's in a small Egyptian, someone posted on the Tangier's site asking for help and Eric referenced that saying that pack was like 30% less than it should of been, but that's just an example of all the conflicting information out there that make this hard to work with. I've gotten it to smoke okay a couple times but not enough to get the full potential and just get decent flavor, and the results weren't good enough for me to try and mess with coconut coals yet. I almost feel like trying to emulate any method won't work unless you understand how the tobacco works and why it reacts to different set ups different ways, idk, its rough, I figured I'd ask since you were making videos and seem to have Tangier's down

That's what I was thinking last night, every reviewer contradicts the others. That kind of shows that there is no set in stone way to pack tangiers. Personally I don't even go that dense. You'll see with my vid that I basically just fluff it in and once it's level with the phunnel I start to go a bit dense and leave it just under the rim.

I watched the actual packing method from the manager of the tangiers lounge and they go so dense it's not even funny. I get poor clouds and a lot of flavor that way but the way I adapted my method over the years gives me the best of both.

I'll get the vid up most likely tomorrow, today I'm reviewing something lighter; social smoke mango.

• Like 2

That's what I was thinking last night, every reviewer contradicts the others. That kind of shows that there is no set in stone way to pack tangiers. Personally I don't even go that dense. You'll see with my vid that I basically just fluff it in and once it's level with the phunnel I start to go a bit dense and leave it just under the rim.

I watched the actual packing method from the manager of the tangiers lounge and they go so dense it's not even funny. I get poor clouds and a lot of flavor that way but the way I adapted my method over the years gives me the best of both.

I'll get the vid up most likely tomorrow, today I'm reviewing something lighter; social smoke mango.

Yes exactly, which would indicate that the tobacco is potentially easy to work with, but everyone asks for tutorials for a reason so I don't know, might even be possible that certain methods only works in certain climates, or certain bowls, I think a guy on here said he used a Tangier's medium with Tangier's and it basically took no effort to pack or heat manage what so ever in comparison to other bowls, and on the video with the manager at the lounge, both with that video and Eric's old video on multiple occasions I had the videos going while trying to copy the pack myself after rewatching them several times and it not working for me, I'm obviously doing something wrong but couldn't say what so I can only assume that these videos don't explain enough

• Like 1

Dude honestly, you are killing it with the reviews. I think you found your mojo with the videos as I found myself laughing a lot as you were doing the review. You and Matt are doing amazing jobs with your videos.

• Like 3

Dude honestly, you are killing it with the reviews. I think you found your mojo with the videos as I found myself laughing a lot as you were doing the review. You and Matt are doing amazing jobs with your videos.

Thanks dd. Means a lot to hear that. If I ever get "big" I'll always remember who gave me support at my start not that I'll ever leave this wonderful place called hookahorg lol

• Like 2

I like how you and matt have very different styles too, I've been keeping up to date with both your guys uploads and tend to rewatch them at times because its entertaining

• Like 2

I like how you and matt have very different styles too, I've been keeping up to date with both your guys uploads and tend to rewatch them at times because its entertaining

Thanks man. If all goes well with my computer there should be a vintage review up today!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Thanks dd. Means a lot to hear that. If I ever get "big" I'll always remember who gave me support at my start not that I'll ever leave this wonderful place called hookahorg lol

you'll get big, I can see it but you better not forget about us. :)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: Thanks dd. Means a lot to hear that. If I ever get "big" I'll always remember who gave me support at my start not that I'll ever leave this wonderful place called hookahorg lol

you'll get big, I can see it but you better not forget about us.

Never! I learned most of my stuff from you guys. Weird seeing all the new faces and hardly any old around here but it's not a bad thing

• Like 2

Thanks man. If all goes well with my computer there should be a vintage review up today!

What flavor. I hope to get so. E more sooner then later.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dd0723 said:

you'll get big, I can see it but you better not forget about us. :)

We're all a team here :)

• Like 1

What flavor. I hope to get so. E more sooner then later.

Dark mist!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Never! I learned most of my stuff from you guys. Weird seeing all the new faces and hardly any old around here but it's not a bad thing

I do miss Jen, Doug and wvlooney. I wonder what they are up to. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: Never! I learned most of my stuff from you guys. Weird seeing all the new faces and hardly any old around here but it's not a bad thing

I do miss Jen, Doug and wvlooney. I wonder what they are up to. 

I have no clue. Jen hasn't done a vid in almost 3 months and we only saw Doug in that last post in November. Looney who knows man lol

• Like 1

STARBUZZ VINTAGE DARK MIST REVIEW! Let me know what you think guys.

I'll check it out in a minute. I just got caught up with Mozart in the jungle and it's pretty good lol

• Like 1

goodfella bowl review plus a sort of packing tutorial for phunnels

I think we have very different definitions of an overpack lol, you said you don't want to overpack with that bowl but from what I could tell it was still over the rim, quite a bit to my standards anyways lol, that bowl looks good though I've seen it in your other videos, is it really more shallow than an alien? That's kinda crazy

• Like 2

goodfella bowl review plus a sort of packing tutorial for phunnels

I think we have very different definitions of an overpack lol, you said you don't want to overpack with that bowl but from what I could tell it was still over the rim, quite a bit to my standards anyways lol, that bowl looks good though I've seen it in your other videos, is it really more shallow than an alien? That's kinda crazy

It wasn't overpacked I promise lol

It's tremendously shallow just fairly wide. I really dig it

• Like 2