goodfella bowl review plus a sort of packing tutorial for phunnels

I think we have very different definitions of an overpack lol, you said you don't want to overpack with that bowl but from what I could tell it was still over the rim, quite a bit to my standards anyways lol, that bowl looks good though I've seen it in your other videos, is it really more shallow than an alien? That's kinda crazy

It wasn't overpacked I promise lol

It's tremendously shallow just fairly wide. I really dig it

Those are the kind of bowls I gravitate towards, I like wide shallow bowls, but the next bowl I get I want to hold a lot of tobacco

• Like 1

On January 21, 2016 at 10:31 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

goodfella bowl review plus a sort of packing tutorial for phunnels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oBUfWJWOMQ

Have to run some errands but I'll head to youtube to watch it in a bit. You know I'm good for it. LOL 

On January 21, 2016 at 4:02 AM, Mint Head said:

I think we have very different definitions of an overpack lol, you said you don't want to overpack with that bowl but from what I could tell it was still over the rim, quite a bit to my standards anyways lol, that bowl looks good though I've seen it in your other videos, is it really more shallow than an alien? That's kinda crazy

I would be afraid to overpack it that much. LOL 

• Like 2

Puts Al Fakher to shame huh? Lol AF has been the brand I always go back to no matter what I try, this watermelon sounds really nice since I actually didn't think too much of AF watermelon, I just thought it was kind of okay.. I like how its not too juicy for a modern brand and that's one thing I've liked on alchemist, I really wasn't considering cloud 9 before but maybe I'll throw some in my next order

• Like 3

Puts Al Fakher to shame huh? Lol AF has been the brand I always go back to no matter what I try, this watermelon sounds really nice since I actually didn't think too much of AF watermelon, I just thought it was kind of okay.. I like how its not too juicy for a modern brand and that's one thing I've liked on alchemist, I really wasn't considering cloud 9 before but maybe I'll throw some in my next order

Well so far this watermelon beats af but in general they can't beat af no way.

• Like 2

Yeah I wasn't a big fan of AF watermelon at all. The only one I liked was Argelini. Even the nakhla watermelon didn't so much for me.

• Like 1

DUDE!!! Do you mean to say that there will never be smoke tricks on your channel?

By the way, did you change cameras? Where did the fish eye go? Do t bring it back! I was just wondering

• Like 1

DUDE!!! Do you mean to say that there will never be smoke tricks on your channel?

By the way, did you change cameras? Where did the fish eye go? Do t bring it back! I was just wondering

Most likely never a smoke trick montage lol I just smoke to enjoy it ya know.

Nah it's the same go pro that I use for skate filming. I need to get a new one soon that isn't a fisheye.

Cocourth Charcoal review, only coals worthwhile and cheapest when you factor in free shipping

Oh you had me at free shipping. I have one box of Leo naras left. I should look into ordering some cocourth

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, dd0723 said:

Oh you had me at free shipping. I have one box of Leo naras left. I should look into ordering some cocourth

well worth the 12.99. It may take a week to get to you since they are out of California so plan accordingly!

• Like 1

I'll try ordering from the site since shipping is free, I tried the old one you said 5star had, I mean they seemed alright, I got that cracking problem a lot too, titanium's had this issue in my first few batches with them too, cocourths smoked a bit too hot for my taste too but I'll be sure to give them another shot

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, dd0723 said: Oh you had me at free shipping. I have one box of Leo naras left. I should look into ordering some cocourth

well worth the 12.99. It may take a week to get to you since they are out of California so plan accordingly!

Luckily I still have one full box of the starlight and some charcoflare to hold me over if I make a mistake lol

• Like 1

THE HAT! OMG THE HAT!!! I'm dying over here. You look like my people and I'm not even Mexican.

• Like 1