Hey no rush man, I'm happy no matter if I get 20 views or 300+

You are very humble. Soon you will have thousands of followers and likes. Just give it some more time. Your current fans are very loyal though and that counts for a lot.

• Like 3

You are very humble. Soon you will have thousands of followers and likes. Just give it some more time. Your current fans are very loyal though and that counts for a lot.

It's all about the community man! That's why I got into this plus all the people that wouldn't leave me alone about getting into vids lol

• Like 1

It's all about the community man! That's why I got into this plus all the people that wouldn't leave me alone about getting into vids lol

Yeah that too and I'm guilty of that. It's just nice to be able to trust a seasoned smoker to give people tips on how to maximize the hookah session enjoyment.

• Like 1

Yeah that too and I'm guilty of that. It's just nice to be able to trust a seasoned smoker to give people tips on how to maximize the hookah session enjoyment.

I owe most of what I know thanks to nima and Paul, it's time to pay it forward.

• Like 1

My newest review on alchemist black bear. It's amazing in every way

Just when I think I'm all caught up you pull me back in. lol.

• Like 1

Dude seriously let me catch up. Lol

Lol I have to much stuff constantly coming in and some have deadlines. The new one is actually up already just haven't posted it here yet

• Like 2

Always great stuff. I enjoy all your reviews, I never know where to comment here or youtube lol.

Thanks man. I'll be doing the same tangiers reviews as you now, frank ended up getting in touch with me. I won't have the editing like you magically whip up but it's cool we are associated in more ways than one now! You ever had white grape or green apple candy?

• Like 1

Thanks man. I'll be doing the same tangiers reviews as you now, frank ended up getting in touch with me. I won't have the editing like you magically whip up but it's cool we are associated in more ways than one now! You ever had white grape or green apple candy?

Green apple candy is awesome! But I never tried white grape. Maybe we could find a way to team up on a review.

• Like 2

Green apple candy is awesome! But I never tried white grape. Maybe we could find a way to team up on a review.

The only thing I could find on white grape is an old lucid video from hookah drew, but that green apple does sound great. I've always liked the "Apple head" candies as it is. Yeah absolutely, if you really would like to tackle it that's possible. You know about my lack of editing skill what you see is what you get on my channel lol

• Like 1

The only thing I could find on white grape is an old lucid video from hookah drew, but that green apple does sound great. I've always liked the "Apple head" candies as it is. Yeah absolutely, if you really would like to tackle it that's possible. You know about my lack of editing skill what you see is what you get on my channel lol

I enjoy editing, but we both know it's the content that matters, your channel is awesome because we the views can tell you love hookah have plenty of confidence about what you are saying. The rest is smoke and mirrors, mine looks maybe a bit prettier, but really we jus offer something kind of different, I'm sure we can come up with a cool idea.

• Like 2

I enjoy editing, but we both know it's the content that matters, your channel is awesome because we the views can tell you love hookah have plenty of confidence about what you are saying. The rest is smoke and mirrors, mine looks maybe a bit prettier, but really we jus offer something kind of different, I'm sure we can come up with a cool idea.

You are far more tech savvy than I am and it clearly shows. Most I've came up with is a guitar intro hahaha. Absolutely though I think this month I want to see how it goes filming them and as long as frank keeps me on next month we could set something down for that.

• Like 1

Lol I have to much stuff constantly coming in and some have deadlines. The new one is actually up already just haven't posted it here yet

I have arrived at the conclusion that I will always be a few steps behind in catching up.

Oooooh I want to throw my hat in!!!!! How about you each film a video with a script as if you were in the same room talking to each other and then we just get to stitch them together as if you were in the same room???? If you like the idea I want in. Lol

• Like 2

Has there really been hate on alchemist? I thought that brand was doing well, the only time I had sessions that weren't so great is when I did stuff like, not mix up my double apple enough to where near the end of the package was all juice and it was just boiling over, or when I'd use too little tobacco, or just pack it too tight, but its been a lot more forgiving for me than other brands, the flavor mellows our a decent bit on the second round of coals sure but its not much more so than again other brands, I'm just so surprised to hear about that in your video on alpine mint

• Like 3

Has there really been hate on alchemist? I thought that brand was doing well, the only time I had sessions that weren't so great is when I did stuff like, not mix up my double apple enough to where near the end of the package was all juice and it was just boiling over, or when I'd use too little tobacco, or just pack it too tight, but its been a lot more forgiving for me than other brands, the flavor mellows our a decent bit on the second round of coals sure but its not much more so than again other brands, I'm just so surprised to hear about that in your video on alpine mint

Yup. People in the Facebook groups now belittle users over smoking it. They say it's trash and only lasts 45 minutes. It's sickening. I know I'm technically sponsored by them but I still go out of my way to purchase it and wouldn't have accepted their offer if I didn't love their product. It's a trend to hate on them now. There is no other company that has gone worldwide in 6 months either so it's just the elitist dudes that give it a bad name

• Like 2

Yup. People in the Facebook groups now belittle users over smoking it. They say it's trash and only lasts 45 minutes. It's sickening. I know I'm technically sponsored by them but I still go out of my way to purchase it and wouldn't have accepted their offer if I didn't love their product. It's a trend to hate on them now. There is no other company that has gone worldwide in 6 months either so it's just the elitist dudes that give it a bad name

Yeah it truly is sickening. How are people supposed to learn anything if they all smoke the same thing and you get belittled and kicked out if you smoke anything other than what they approve? It's unreal.

• Like 1

Awesomeness! Will you be doing a review on the Kashmir guava?

• Like 1