hookahmatt

What are you playing!

16 hours ago, hookahmatt said:

I need to sit down and play some of my steam games, but all I play is hearthstone.

I love Hearthstone, but I'm so terrible at it. xD

11 hours ago, dd0723 said:

WoW has a new expansion coming out? Jesus I haven't even played warlords of draenor yet. That was the last expansion right? I tend to activate my account and go crazy for a month or two and then stop playing for a couple of years.

I got tired of hearthstone in about an hour. Didn't see much point to it.

Yeah. Honestly, they ruined WoD.....it had so much potential and planned content, but that was almost all scrapped. Apparently they said they have been working on Legion since the middle of Mists of Pandaria, so here's to hoping this one is awesome. One word: Ashbringer ;)

3 hours ago, chernobyl said:

SQUAD looks really cool. You know you have a problem when you have to start scrolling down your steam library. :P

It's super fun, but kinda can get annoying sometimes. If your squad leader doesnt place a rally point down, its kinda like running simulator to get back into the action. lol   They will be adding vehicles in the next patch though!

Soooo many Steam games. My Steam is [HG] Havo if anyone wants to add me and play something sometime or just BS. Pic is of Rick from Rick and Morty lol :D

Edited by Havo
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, hookahmatt said: I need to sit down and play some of my steam games, but all I play is hearthstone.

I love Hearthstone, but I'm so terrible at it. xD

11 hours ago, dd0723 said: WoW has a new expansion coming out? Jesus I haven't even played warlords of draenor yet. That was the last expansion right? I tend to activate my account and go crazy for a month or two and then stop playing for a couple of years.

I got tired of hearthstone in about an hour. Didn't see much point to it.

Yeah. Honestly, they ruined WoD.....it had so much potential and planned content, but that was almost all scrapped. Apparently they said they have been working on Legion since the middle of Mists of Pandaria, so here's to hoping this one is awesome. One word: Ashbringer

3 hours ago, chernobyl said: SQUAD looks really cool. You know you have a problem when you have to start scrolling down your steam library. 

It's super fun, but kinda can get annoying sometimes. If your squad leader doesnt place a rally point down, its kinda like running simulator to get back into the action. lol   They will be adding vehicles in the next patch though!

Soooo many Steam games. My Steam is [HG] Havo if anyone wants to add me and play something sometime or just BS. Pic is of Rick from Rick and Morty lol

Oh I HATED mist of pandaria, and I mean hated it. I stopped playing it after about a month and haven't played it since.

I'm sure I would have to bring up my warlock to specs and level him up some more if I want to have fun again.

I've only been playing tekken tag 2 lately, and not too much, I'm usually pretty lazy these days and just smoke hookah while watching something. Tekken is hard to get into though lol its been three years for me and I'm still pretty bad at it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mint Head said:

I'm usually pretty lazy these days and just smoke hookah while watching something

I've been using the shirt method to smoke while playing a game. That is, I shove the hose through my shirt sleeve and out of the collar. That way I can smoke with both hands planted firmly on the keyboard and mouse. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mint Head said: I'm usually pretty lazy these days and just smoke hookah while watching something

I've been using the shirt method to smoke while playing a game. That is, I shove the hose through my shirt sleeve and out of the collar. That way I can smoke with both hands planted firmly on the keyboard and mouse. 

I need a picture of this

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mint Head said: I'm usually pretty lazy these days and just smoke hookah while watching something

Haha that's very creative man. Why not just get the gamer hose?

Honestly because they are a bit expensive and I'm not a fan of glass. It's okay though, this works fine for me

IMG_20160214_140745820.jpg

Edited by chernobyl
  • Like 4

Honestly because they are a bit expensive and I'm not a fan of glass. It's okay though, this works fine for me

IMG_20160214_140745820.thumb.jpg.c90aace39ed2c9798260b1d189305df1.jpg

that's awesome man!

• Like 1

IMG_20160214_140745820.thumb.jpg.c90aace39ed2c9798260b1d189305df1.jpg

This is an epic idea. So simple!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dd0723 said:

that's awesome man!

1 hour ago, iotterbeinbed said:

Brilliant!

6 minutes ago, hookahmatt said:

This is an epic idea. So simple!

It is the simple things in life

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dd0723 said:

Haha that's very creative man. Why not just get the gamer hose?

Such a thing exists? o.o  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dd0723 said: Haha that's very creative man. Why not just get the gamer hose?

Such a thing exists? o.o  

Oh yes. That one that Chernobyl linked I had never seen, but there are also some like this:

http://www.epichookahs.com/product/gamer-hookah-hose/

Yup dschinni makes those I believe. They have two versions out there

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Yup dschinni makes those I believe. They have two versions out there

Looks like you are correct. Their page says it goes around your neck and then rests on your lips. Not sure how I feel about that.

http://shop.dschinni-shisha.de/epages/28049752.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/28049752/Products/%22MP%206007%22

• Like 3

7 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: Yup dschinni makes those I believe. They have two versions out there

Looks like you are correct. Their page says it goes around your neck and then rests on your lips. Not sure how I feel about that.

http://shop.dschinni-shisha.de/epages/28049752.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/28049752/Products/%22MP%206007%22

I see it as a recipe for disaster if you forget its around your neck.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, dd0723 said:

I see it as a recipe for disaster if you forget its around your neck.

I would like to think you wouldn't forget but I have totally tried walking away from my desk with my headphones still on. You're right though, it could turn out badly. Just do it the easy way, it even works with button-ups! 

IMG_20160216_173509247.jpg

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, dd0723 said: I see it as a recipe for disaster if you forget its around your neck.
I would like to think you wouldn't forget but I have totally tried walking away from my desk with my headphones still on. You're right though, it could turn out badly. Just do it the easy way, it even works with button-ups! 

IMG_20160216_173509247.thumb.jpg.4f93bf7216573530bd839eb07792bc1f.jpg

That's pretty awesome. I know what you mean about the headphones though. When I have a hat on I always forget that I have them on top of my head and to the floor they go when I'm going to hang my hat lol.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: Yup dschinni makes those I believe. They have two versions out there

Always thought this looked silly. But after playing some watch dogs last night. I might be interested in getting this. Lol.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, hookahmatt said:

1457281804786.thumb.jpg.36fb76d15d5a6b1e

Here is what I will be playing for a while.

I'm jealous.  :lol:  Excellent game... I'm sure it'll be amazing in HD.

• Like 2

1457281804786.thumb.jpg.36fb76d15d5a6b1e63525ad4fb2eec48.jpg

Here is what I will be playing for a while.

That game still around? Dang

• Like 3

Started playing Child of Light again - I had nearly finished it last year, but got busy and forgot about it.  Whoops.  It's such a beautiful little game.  I could listen to the soundtrack all day.

• Like 2