hookahmatt

What are you playing!

Started playing Child of Light again - I had nearly finished it last year, but got busy and forgot about it.  Whoops.  It's such a beautiful little game.  I could listen to the soundtrack all day.

I think if I get started on a game I'll never get anything done and get consumed by the game.

• Like 3

Finished Child of Light!  Starting on Half Life now - I've heard many good things about it, but never got around to playing it.  The sound effects in the game are kinda weird...

• Like 2

Finished Child of Light!  Starting on Half Life now - I've heard many good things about it, but never got around to playing it.  The sound effects in the game are kinda weird...

Very good game. The first one is a just a pure classic.

• Like 1

I played through most of the first one back when my laptop was up and running a few years ago, half life I mean, didn't play the second but the first one was really good even though I'm not a fan of fps games, I like the older ones though they were really good, I only played the demo for child of light but it seemed good, as for the mentioned Zelda twilight princess, I have the Wii version, its my favorite Zelda game out of the ones I've played but its been awhile since I had a crack at it. Haven't played anything recently besides Sf5. Mostly been watching one piece on my spare time, I'm almost caught up

• Like 3

Resident call of duty player checking in. Recently picked up witcher 3 and it's pretty good. Fps is mostly what I play on console. Haven't played zelda in years now but it's hands down my favorite series ever. As for Hand held stuff ill always be pokemon with the occasional smash bros

• Like 3

For hand held stuff I like RPGs, typically old school ps1 downloads and psp ports on my vita. My standard console games are fighters, mostly tekken, I'm just waiting on tekken 7 but sf5 is good when I get the urge and its something different for me. I have re1 hd and bloodborne but I'm slacking on them lmao

• Like 3

I'm currently playing the 2nd Unchartered. I have all 3 remastered for ps4. Really enjoying. Also playing mkx when I want to kill time

• Like 3

Been playing some blood borne again lately, I'm a huge fan of demons souls and played through it a decent amount of times, but even after blood borne being out as long as it has I find myself having trouble really adapting to it and dying a lot, still haven't beaten it either lmao

• Like 1

Playing through Life is Strange right now!  I think it's my favorite episodic game so far... the story just sucks you in, it's as good as a movie.

Shouldn't you be studying young lady? Lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dd0723 said:

Shouldn't you be studying young lady? Lol

Probably, it's the week before finals!  After completing two episodes of the game, I've cut myself off till I'm done with this semester.  :(

• Like 2

Probably, it's the week before finals!  After completing two episodes of the game, I've cut myself off till I'm done with this semester.  

Awesome. Once you are done you can enjoy the summer with some gaming and hookah.

• Like 1

Now I'm back to playing WoW again. I usually get into it when I'm overly stressed and need an outlet.

Just like mists of pandaria, I really hate lords of draenor. I hope that legions is better.

And by the way, will anybody be watching the new WoW movie coming out on the 10th?

• Like 1

My main is Rainbow Six Siege, bought UFC 2 to get my fighting fix and recently downloaded The Crew for free on Xbox live. It's OK, big environment but holy shit enough cut scenes already lol

• Like 2

On 6/3/2016 at 1:08 AM, dd0723 said:

Now I'm back to playing WoW again. I usually get into it when I'm overly stressed and need an outlet.

Just like mists of pandaria, I really hate lords of draenor. I hope that legions is better.

And by the way, will anybody be watching the new WoW movie coming out on the 10th?

Did you go see it??  I was interested, but it's been getting mixed reviews, so I decided to wait till it hit Redbox and save some money.  :)

• Like 1

Did you go see it??  I was interested, but it's been getting mixed reviews, so I decided to wait till it hit Redbox and save some money.  

It is unbelievable how much it's killing in China, they love them some Warcraft.

• Like 1

Did you go see it??  I was interested, but it's been getting mixed reviews, so I decided to wait till it hit Redbox and save some money.  

Yeah I saw it and I wasn't impressed. Well, I was a little bit but I'm a horde and I didn't like how it was about the alliance. Not only that but I didn't like the little play the undead got. You wouldn't have known it was an undead unless you are a fan of the game. I mean just one person and for a short time. Not happy how they fucked the undead.

Just my two cents. You might like it but wait for redbox.

Yeah I saw it and I wasn't impressed. Well, I was a little bit but I'm a horde and I didn't like how it was about the alliance. Not only that but I didn't like the little play the undead got. You wouldn't have known it was an undead unless you are a fan of the game. I mean just one person and for a short time. Not happy how they fucked the undead.

Just my two cents. You might like it but wait for redbox.

Well was this before arthas' era (haven't seen the movie)? The undead played such a small role before that.

Also.....got sucked back into playing WoW due to the upcoming expansion lol

• Like 1

Well was this before arthas' era (haven't seen the movie)? The undead played such a small role before that.

Also.....got sucked back into playing WoW due to the upcoming expansion lol

Yeah you are absolutely right. This was really just about when the undead would be born which leads me to believe there's going to be a second movie and hopefully many more.

I know they had to tell the story how things began so I'm hoping they do the undead warlocks justice. I just don't want to wait another 10 years for the next one. Lol

Lately I've been playing some sf5 to take the edge off waiting for tekken 7, not coming out on console until sometime next year sadly. Street fighter 5 is good but I miss my baby, and as it stands tekken tag 2 is such a crapfest. I doubt you guys play fighting games but yeah lmao, one of these days when I get enough money together I want to get a decent end gaming and mod the crap out of oblivion, played that game so much when I was younger on the 360 but I've always wanted to try out those mods, I'd also like to emulate a lot of old games since it would be too much of a time and monetary investment to go on a treasure hunt for a bunch of old consoles and games. I'd like to bump up my library on ps1 and earlier era RPGs as well as some old school point click adventure games, and other old PC exclusives but that's a long way from now lo

• Like 2

I started Dragon Age: Origins, but I'm coming up on finals week and I hear that this game takes awhile to play... so I'm trying to limit myself till I have a two-week break.  :)

• Like 1

Just downloaded total war warhammer, stoked to try it out. Just waiting for my graphics driver update to finish and then I'm good to go. Hookah + gaming = perfect friday night lol

• Like 2

I'm not playing anything right now. I go on spurs with World of Warcraft. I play for a few months, then I abandon it for a year or so. I'm weird like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1