hookahmatt

What are you playing!

On 11/4/2016 at 11:08 PM, dd0723 said:

I'm not playing anything right now. I go on spurs with World of Warcraft. I play for a few months, then I abandon it for a year or so. I'm weird like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

I do that with Lord of the Rings Online.  Although it's been well over a year since I did anything with it.  With nursing school and work sucking up all my free time, I don't have the time to play MMOs anymore.  :(

I've been stressed lately, so a friend bought me Stardew Valley for my birthday - I spent 22 hours playing it in a 4-day span last week.  It's weirdly satisfying.  Just enough combat, exploring, and crafting to keep me hooked.

Does anyone use Steam?  My username is joyfuljellybean, if you'd like to add me.

• Like 1

I do that with Lord of the Rings Online.  Although it's been well over a year since I did anything with it.  With nursing school and work sucking up all my free time, I don't have the time to play MMOs anymore.  

I've been stressed lately, so a friend bought me Stardew Valley for my birthday - I spent 22 hours playing it in a 4-day span last week.  It's weirdly satisfying.  Just enough combat, exploring, and crafting to keep me hooked.

Does anyone use Steam?  My username is joyfuljellybean, if you'd like to add me.

Joyfuljellybean?? Yeah I can see that. ;)

• Like 1

d1dcdb1a2d7a5b9f2b2e8d2b28ec11a6.jpg
All time fav AF Apple & Starcraft ...

Sent from my  DrSatwinder's iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

1a10df7dd9c10e4ee8b4369e7270902d.jpg
Just sharing the pic ... Feels like turned outta so good ... IMFAO

Sent from my  DrSatwinder's iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 3

On 2/9/2017 at 2:07 AM, DrSatwinder™ said:

d1dcdb1a2d7a5b9f2b2e8d2b28ec11a6.jpg
All time fav AF Apple & Starcraft ... emoji452.pngemoji1360.pngemoji1360.pngemoji100.pngemoji100.png

Sent from my  DrSatwinderemoji769.png's iPhone emoji336.pngusing Hookah.org emoji100.png mobile app

Love Starcraft - my significant other got me into it a few months ago, and now I'm hooked.

Playing some Lord of the Rings Online before work.  I'm stoked, because my main is a hunter, and a friend just texted me today and asked if I wanted to take archery lessons with her.  Um, YEAH.

Impatiently waiting for Mass Effect: Andromeda to launch.  I've pre-ordered, and I have the day off tomorrow, so guess what I'll be doing all day?  Even if it's not nearly as good as the other games in the trilogy, I'm probably still going to play the crap out of it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iotterbeinbed said:

Impatiently waiting for Mass Effect: Andromeda to launch.  I've pre-ordered, and I have the day off tomorrow, so guess what I'll be doing all day?  Even if it's not nearly as good as the other games in the trilogy, I'm probably still going to play the crap out of it.

I can't wait for the new Mass Effect. I am going to keep an open mind about it though. It's not supposed to be like exactly like the trilogy, just in the same universe. Although, I have to wait until this Friday, I forgot to pre-order.

I also tend not to watch any material about new games so that I can make my own decision on the end product and not on what they decide to show in trailers. Especially after what we saw happen to No Man's Sky. Hyped to oblivion and it turned out to be severely lacking. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, chernobyl said:

I can't wait for the new Mass Effect. I am going to keep an open mind about it though. It's not supposed to be like exactly like the trilogy, just in the same universe. Although, I have to wait until this Friday, I forgot to pre-order.

I also tend not to watch any material about new games so that I can make my own decision on the end product and not on what they decide to show in trailers. Especially after what we saw happen to No Man's Sky. Hyped to oblivion and it turned out to be severely lacking. 

I was all aboard the hype train for No Man's Sky... :(

I've got a bowl going and Andromeda is downloading.  I severely limited my reading of reviews this time around, so I'm pretty excited.  I feel like I've been waiting forever for this game.

• Like 2

" userid="10692"]Didn't go for No Man's Sky ... though heard it was pretty hyped ... but Andromeda is sure gonna be great ...
As for me, been super busy and played like nothing ... just few bouts of WWE on my Xbox ... LoL

You're lucky, half of the features they touted were either not completed or simply not even in the game. Don't even get me started on the "story" you would play through tens to hundreds of hours getting through the universe to reach the center. Only to be started off back at the beginning with your ship broken and being told to do it over again. And they have the nerve to charge $60 for it, as if it's a completed game.

Sent from my Pixel using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

" userid="10692"]Didn't go for No Man's Sky ... though heard it was pretty hyped ... but Andromeda is sure gonna be great ...
As for me, been super busy and played like nothing ... just few bouts of WWE on my Xbox ... LoL

You're lucky, half of the features they touted were either not completed or simply not even in the game. Don't even get me started on the "story" you would play through tens to hundreds of hours getting through the universe to reach the center. Only to be started off back at the beginning with your ship broken and being told to do it over again. And they have the nerve to charge $60 for it, as if it's a completed game.

Sent from my Pixel using Hookah.org mobile app

LoL ... that happens ...

• Like 2

My laptop can't handle Andromeda, so I've been playing on my partner's computer whenever I go over.  So far, have only played 5 hours of the game and I feel like I'm still in the beginning stages... there's so much to do.

At home, I started playing the trilogy again... about 10 hours into the first game as an Adept.  Biotic powers are so satisfying.  Enemy getting too close?  Throw them across the room.  A group becoming bothersome?  Ruin their day with Singularity.

• Like 2

Yes to oblivion, I'll be playing that soon whenever I get my lemon hard drive exchanged, as for me I've been playing persona 5

• Like 1

So on that note I got the lemon exchanged not too long ago and started getting into modding oblivion, when I messed it up again, since I was using my friend's steam version of the game I just uninstalled everything and ordered the elder scrolls anthology, gonna be fun

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mint Head said:

So on that note I got the lemon exchanged not too long ago and started getting into modding oblivion, when I messed it up again, since I was using my friend's steam version of the game I just uninstalled everything and ordered the elder scrolls anthology, gonna be fun

Modding is fun. But way too easy to run into problems. My Fallout 4 has 150+ mods! It crashes every once in a while though.  On another note, I just bought Elder Scrolls Online. It is actually pretty fun

Edited by chernobyl
  • Like 1

Modding is fun. But way too easy to run into problems. My Fallout 4 has 150+ mods! It crashes every once in a while though.  On another note, I just bought Elder Scrolls Online. It is actually pretty fun

Yeah when I was modding I went through some trial and error, at least oblivion has the fcom pack which stupidly overhauls the game completely, with that I only need to tack a few mods on to keep away from crashing and mods conflicting, I get problems when I add quest mods in with the landscape and city overhauls though. I heard ESO got a lot better since launch and I really would play it but MMOs just aren't my thing, I recently got the elder scrolls anthology so I'm playing morrowind for the first time, and playing grandia off a ps1 emulator along side morrowind, first time playing this as well