Sign in to follow this  
hookahmatt

Matt Desind Video Reviews

Here is a spot I will add any new videos I make or reviews I do. Also make sure to check out my youtube channel! As it will be posted there first, thanks.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, hookahmatt said:

This is why I don't make review videos, the competition out there is just too big. I would never be able to make videos as well as you do Matt so I leave it up to the pros like you. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I saw the video on that hookah before but I really like how it looks when its actually filled with smoke and water, it looks almost like an atomic bomb or something lol its awesome, too bad that flavor is on the really mellow side, I've only ever really gotten into the generic fruit flavors by AF personally, but the review is good, I like that you cover some more obscure or overlooked stuff that you don't see talked about very much, I didn't even know haze had a tangerine flavor, I love tangerine so I might give it a try even if it is on the weaker side but it sounds a lot more appealing to me than the lemon, the only "negative" thing I can say is I wish you uploaded a bit more often but I bet the editing takes a good chunk of time

• Like 1

I saw the video on that hookah before but I really like how it looks when its actually filled with smoke and water, it looks almost like an atomic bomb or something lol its awesome, too bad that flavor is on the really mellow side, I've only ever really gotten into the generic fruit flavors by AF personally, but the review is good, I like that you cover some more obscure or overlooked stuff that you don't see talked about very much, I didn't even know haze had a tangerine flavor, I love tangerine so I might give it a try even if it is on the weaker side but it sounds a lot more appealing to me than the lemon, the only "negative" thing I can say is I wish you uploaded a bit more often but I bet the editing takes a good chunk of time

Trying to find time is the hard part. Three girls keep me pretty busy. But I should start to upload a lot more. That's the plan... Thank for watching what style do you seem to prefer?

• Like 1

Personally my favorite style is the one you did for tangerine, starbuzz vintage orange chocolate and the ones like it, cutting in and out from overlays of what's going behind the scenes with packing and such between you talking to the camera a bit, but I mean either way I think its fine, the only video I didn't like was the one where the music was too loud, I forgot which it was called but it was recent, I think you recorded it off your phone? Not sure

• Like 2

Personally my favorite style is the one you did for tangerine, starbuzz vintage orange chocolate and the ones like it, cutting in and out from overlays of what's going behind the scenes with packing and such between you talking to the camera a bit, but I mean either way I think its fine, the only video I didn't like was the one where the music was too loud, I forgot which it was called but it was recent, I think you recorded it off your phone? Not sure

Yeah that was kind if a quick and done one, something to make some content

• Like 1

Okay

Ohhhhh someone's stealing the thunder from your thread matt lol I don't think he speaks English though. I'm not sure how to move his vids to another thread but you could ask nima to

• Like 1

Okay

Ohhhhh someone's stealing the thunder from your thread matt lol I don't think he speaks English though. I'm not sure how to move his vids to another thread but you could ask nima to

I don't much care. Just whish he would have put something in his post. I would be happy to see how anyone that packs a bowl. I can spend plenty of time watching packing videos on YouTube

• Like 1

Okay

I'm not sure how to do it either. Nima will know.

Okay

Oh damn. Matt better kick his ass.

• Like 1

I really like this coal a lot, the coal lasts a long time, and there it has no taste or smell when it lights up. if you are thinking about getting some new coals, use my discount code and get some of these you will not be disappointed.

I feel like that's pretty biased man. Mya coals are extremely bad and it's known industry wide.

• Like 1

I really like this coal a lot, the coal lasts a long time, and there it has no taste or smell when it lights up. if you are thinking about getting some new coals, use my discount code and get some of these you will not be disappointed.

I feel like that's pretty biased man. Mya coals are extremely bad and it's known industry wide.

I have never heard about Mya coals before I got a box of this. I was shocked by how good they were, dude, you say I'm bias, but all you do is bad mouth Mya, I'm lost as to why you say that I'm bias for them. You are bias against them. Just wondering what was the last Mya product that you tried, things chang, you talk about hating hookah hookah, and you were willing to give them another shot. I'm lost as to why it seems I can't post here about Mya, you have a lot of dislike for it and I think we all get it. But it's just getting to the point I don't feel like posting here. My opinions feels wrong, which stinks because it's my opinion.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hookahmatt said:

I have never heard about Mya coals before I got a box of this. I was shocked by how good they were, dude, you say I'm bias, but all you do is bad mouth Mya, I'm lost as to why you say that I'm bias for them. You are bias against them. Just wondering what was the last Mya product that you tried, things chang, you talk about hating hookah hookah, and you were willing to give them another shot. I'm lost as to why it seems I can't post here about Mya, you have a lot of dislike for it and I think we all get it. But it's just getting to the point I don't feel like posting here. My opinions feels wrong, which stinks because it's my opinion.

It's all over the various forums and facebook groups. Even in the group chat I'm in on instagram people all say mya and the al fakher coals are the lowest of the low. I'm saying your bias because that's all I'm getting from that video. You're splitting them in half which shows how brittle the insides are yet you're claiming they are good coals which is contradictory man. Good coals don't split that easily which leads me to believe there is a higher count of wood in them similar to the bargain charcoal like say coconour or cocojamra, even leonara. The size of them is also something that is a huge drawback to this product, for the amount you are paying it is not worth what you are getting. That can be chocked up as opinion and not fact so you can take it as such. However, this is one of those reviews where I feel that your sponsorship is clouding what would be an unbiased judgement.

I'm not bias towards them at all. I have had much experience with the brand, even these coals for that matter and everything is lack luster and cheap. Not to say you can't have cheap, yet quality products, I mean look at nakhla. I have developed an unrelenting opinion against them because they blatantly lie and steal others designs and products while giving the community a cheap attempt at a product. However if I were to review them (which would probably never happen since they know my thoughts on them as a whole) I would go into that review with an open mind. Example being hookah hookah. The creator spoke with me and assured me that steps were taken into revitalizing that brand, so I went into it with an open mind and rather enjoyed the changes. It's companies like mya though that only change product descriptions and their loaded word statements after someone catches them red handed that I despise. Minzari belongs in that group too mind you but that's a whole other topic entirely.

I'm partnered with alchemist, cocourth, and hookah junkie yet If I were to see a product that wasn't up to par in regards to quality I would certainly call them out on it. I have done so with alchemist a few times already and cocourth as well. Even if I'm partnered with a company I don't let anything slide, it's not the person who I am.

I honestly feel like you are giving them slack on that product along with the freeze hose because the facts aren't in either review. Sorry if that makes you feel like your opinion is unwanted or invalid but I do feel like someone will eventually come across your videos and think those are fantastic products when in actuality they are not based upon many reasons. I'm not trying to be all knowing or slander what you have to say by any means but in the long run someone has to pull up that facts about that company. I've been at this for 8 years solid and have seen many things fade away, become discontinued, and even change for the better, I would love to see mya do better because they certainly have the money and resources to which is evident in their newest hose but again that is also just another copy of someone's hard labors; the dream hose company.

Having said all of that I do like a few mya products like the vases they have which have always been unique, the bambino since it used to be a bargain for what you get (not so much anymore), and that new hose they just came out with that I was talking about just now.

• Like 2