Honni

I've got hose

Question

9 hours ago, dd0723 said:

I vote for drsatwinder to make all of us a hose (we'll pay him for it of course) so that all of us in the forum can have an unique looking hose. What say all?

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

I second this.

• Like 2

Hey guys ... Been away busy ... & Thanks for all the love ...
Nd what say i have another suggestion ... Not that i would mind making a hose or two, but how about we make this thread a proper discussion thread abt making hoses ....
We should all share our ideas and then share what and how we make create those ideas into hoses ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DrSatwinder™ said:

Hey guys ... Been away busy ... & Thanks for all the love ...
Nd what say i have another suggestion ... Not that i would mind making a hose or two, but how about we make this thread a proper discussion thread abt making hoses ....
We should all share our ideas and then share what and how we make create those ideas into hoses ...

Might be tough on here, we love to get off topic :P 

Although a good idea is to use a T adapter instead of straight pipe to connect to the hookah. That way you can add an extra hose without losing your purge valve or having to fiddle with other adapters. It would need a way to be blocked off when not in use though

• Like 1

7d95f8e3bce5d44932e27d83799698b1.jpg56e40d627bdd3adc18a66fdcac5d06a6.jpg
So here we go ... Smokes smooth ... & With icicles experience just gets better ... Lasts 20 mins max though ....
Lemme know how it looks ....

Sent from DrSatwinder's Redmi Note 4

• Like 2

" userid="10692"]7d95f8e3bce5d44932e27d83799698b1.jpg56e40d627bdd3adc18a66fdcac5d06a6.jpg
So here we go ... Smokes smooth ... & With icicles experience just gets better ... Lasts 20 mins max though ....

It doesn't look bad, I like the color scheme. Although not a fan of the tip. Looks a little too phallic for my tastes.

Sent from my Pixel using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 2

" userid="10692"]Hey guys ... Been away busy ... & Thanks for all the love ...

That's a great idea, however how many people here really know how to make a hookah hose?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dd0723 said:

That's a great idea, however how many people here really know how to make a hookah hose?

To be fair, most somewhat experienced hookah smokers will know how to make it. It is just a hose with bits on the end. They just wouldn't know where to begin or what supplies to get

• Like 2

" userid="10692"]7d95f8e3bce5d44932e27d83799698b1.jpg56e40d627bdd3adc18a66fdcac5d06a6.jpg

Wow dude you have talent. How long does it take you to make one of those?

To be fair, most somewhat experienced hookah smokers will know how to make it. It is just a hose with bits on the end. They just wouldn't know where to begin or what supplies to get

Yeah I agree with you on that. Not to mention that I haven't gotten a single creative bone in my body. Lol

• Like 1

It doesn't look bad, I like the color scheme. Although not a fan of the tip. Looks a little too phallic for my tastes.

Sent from my Pixel using Hookah.org mobile app

LoL .... Yeah man, thats kinda true .... Had only this one design available in freeze hoses ... So however it is, had to put it in my mouth to njoy cool smoke .... LoL

I dont think that's any big deal ... Making hoses is the easiest part in whole hookah experience ... IMFAO
Only need to get the right things ... That's it ...

I dont think that's any big deal ... Making hoses is the easiest part in whole hookah experience ... IMFAO
Only need to get the right things ... That's it ...

Yeah I agree with you on that. Not to mention that I haven't gotten a single creative bone in my body. Lol

LoL ... I just salvage parts from any hose that i m about to discard ... Just keep 'em handy ...
And sometimes i make one hose while smoking a good session of hookah ... Half an hour to hour max ....
And then reward myself with another session with rhe newly made hose .... LoL

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dd0723 said:

Just keep trying DD, it's in there somewhere!

7 minutes ago, DrSatwinder™ said:

LoL .... Yeah man, thats kinda true .... Had only this one design available in freeze hoses ... So however it is, had to put it in my mouth to njoy cool smoke .... LoL

Yeah there aren't that many on the market, not that I can think of. I can think of three right off the top of my head, and that includes the one you used. Used to own one of them actually, wasn't a big fan considering my hookah already has an ice tray built in.

9 minutes ago, DrSatwinder™ said:

LoL ... I just salvage parts from any hose that i m about to discard ... Just keep 'em handy ...
And sometimes i make one hose while smoking a good session of hookah ... Half an hour to hour max ....

Good to see I'm not the only one who will cannibalize objects for random purposes

• Like 1

25e3dad892c7070c546656b55cc22ee4.jpg
There you go again .... LoL
Just had spares lying, got good black and tiger combo going ... .

a04177e0ddd004f91f939434e6b422c1.jpg
743f87503ffac5cfe94034cd4cf1e986.jpg
As i said earlier .... Rewarding myself with a good Afzal Paan shisha session ....
Harmony on top with Kaloud Knockoff ... LoL

• Like 2

" userid="10692"]

Wow that's impressive.

" userid="10692"]25e3dad892c7070c546656b55cc22ee4.jpg

As i said earlier .... Rewarding myself with a good Afzal Paan shisha session ....

I think I'm in love with your hoses man.

• Like 1

" userid="10692"]

Wow that's impressive.

" userid="10692"]25e3dad892c7070c546656b55cc22ee4.jpg

I think I'm in love with your hoses man.

LoL ... Thanks Mate ...

• Like 2

" userid="10692"]Hey all ... how are you all doing ...

What's up DrSatwinder? Did you create a conglomeration building hoses yet?

LoL ... No Man ... just been auper busy just laid my hands on whatever i got, that was Afzal Pan Raas ... bd no new hoses yet ...
Lets see wht we get this week ...

• Like 1

" userid="10692"]

What's up DrSatwinder? Did you create a conglomeration building hoses yet?

LoL ... No Man ... just been auper busy just laid my hands on whatever i got, that was Afzal Pan Raas ... bd no new hoses yet ...
Lets see wht we get this week ...

Hey man ... latest update is just lost two of my hoses recently ... got nothing going on as of now ... lets c if i can come up with something interesting ...

• Like 1

On 5/10/2017 at 0:33 PM, DrSatwinder™ said:

Hey man ... latest update is just lost two of my hoses recently ... got nothing going on as of now ... lets c if i can come up with something interesting ... emoji12.png

OH NO!!! that always sucks when some of your favorite hoses break or get stolen. I'm sure you'll come up with something great soon. Just make sure you share your creations with us. We love to salivate over beautiful hookah accessories. 

• Like 2

OH NO!!! that always sucks when some of your favorite hoses break or get stolen. I'm sure you'll come up with something great soon. Just make sure you share your creations with us. We love to salivate over beautiful hookah accessories. 

LoL ... not like stolen, just forgot them at friend's house after sleepover and that was the end of them ...

• Like 1