Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vincent09

Hookah picture thread!

Guest SmokinAce

hahaha yeah I can really pump out a ton of milk shakes with that baby. :cheers:

Guest SmokinAce

I am a simple guy and love vanilla or malt, but if you hand me a milk shake i'll eat it hahaha

Guest Deadlegend

l_5cd5c4e15b584a0fbd7d8eb72d09dc16.jpg

l_f4f3e85e3c1645b0b9851e46f6528947.jpg

l_c553b25887a04da3856e8be228ccb9cd.jpg

My king ballerina 28 inch is on the left, you cant see all of it. I love this thing, for how small the downstem is it really hits amazingly. The other is a generic that was listed at 45 and i got it for 25.

l_8b24c0a81b1e48318a9d30ff5084517a.jpg

Im waiting for my sahara stem to come in at the local smoke shop. I bought the sahara vase seperate so right now im just using a generic stem in it.

Guest pegasus

We're not exactly sure. On another site the stem looks like a Mya Gyro, but gold, and there are no markings. So either its a mismatch Mya or a really good rip off. Either way, it smokes great, and I haven't found any other bases that look like it.

Guest josh_holaday

beautiful pieces everyone! ill post a pic of mine as soon as i can borrow a camera phone lol. i have a shitty go phone.

Guest Panda

Thanks for the compliment on the eiffel tower guys why was this locked?

Guest Panda

Well I dont mean now but when I tried posting earlier it was locked O.o

Guest MrMister
it is nice wonder how it smokes xD

I'll let you know this weekend, going to break open a box of Fantasia Blueberry and maybe mix it with some leftover Fantasia Pink Lemonade.

Guest MrMister
Fasho! Haha let me know how that combo tastes too

Combo bowl was AWESOME. Hookah smokes pretty well, Chronic Hookah coals were pretty good, but the Nakhla is definitely NOT for the timid. I was like "oh look, it's .5% nicotine just like Fantasia, can't be that rough." WRONG! Nakhla Orange was one of the heaviest buzzes I've had so far and from what I read the Zaghloul isn't going to be any easier. I'll post pics tomorrow as of right now I am about to enjoy my tryptophan high (or low).

Guest Panda

I think fantasia is too harsh to smoke I picked up their purple haze and it was super harsh and I tried like everything to change up the heating arrangement but I've been loving fumari!