Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vincent09

Hookah picture thread!

naww i didnt nima, i just bought it the other day, its brand new itss amazingggggggggggg once u smoke it your not going to want to smoke normal hookah heads lmaoo HAVE to try it!

only way i can explain the best pro for this, is that the tobacco flavor last soooooooooooo long, regular bowl burns out the flavor any where in 10 to 14 minutes and you smoke whatever hookah, this is just all flavor for over an hour and 20 mins

i went to some hookah lounge and they only had 1 to test it... and they said everyone that has smoked it so far hasnt complained :o so now i think they are changing all their hookah heads to that.... and they told me u can buy 1 off of "www.BuyHookahFlip.com" sooo i did .. and i do not have no regrets what so ever

the only thing that is different from what the pics perceive is now i use a nammor hose (black) and i turned my qt back into a one hose

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119[/ATTACH]

I personally like one hose hookahs (even with multiple people).

How does the second hookah (bottom one) smoke?

In all honesty that little QT has smoked better than every hookah I have smoked out of. I've smoke out of KMs ,Sahara smoke, other myas, ect. I love that lil hookah. And it was only $50 . But in defense of the hookahs I listed the only one to have a vortex bowl was SS . I have a feeling if the others were to be smoked with a vortex bowl it would make them level

Damn son. $50 is expensive for that size hookah. you need to buy your stuff online - much cheaper.

Some hookahs can smoke surprisingly well with a good hose and bowl.

hey the thread hit ten pages! well online at the time it was only $8 cheaper atleast everywhere i looked. that is exactly why i bought multiple vortex bowls and a nammor hose. though i am very impressed with this lil guy. ive had it for aboot three years.

I wonder what Vincent had planned for the tenth page. Lol. Oh well.

I need to get some pictures up of my newer pipes. I love my Nour Karakol but it's got a leak still... Need to get some JB weld and fix it up.

That's cool to have someone blow the glass for you. Can you give them whatever shape you want?

My hookah :)

Interesting modern type hookah. Never seen another like it.....

PIC-0265.jpg

No way!! I bought a hookah just like this one in Jordan... it was truly unique! The upper half of the basIe was a hard plastic and the bottom half was metal. It's a very very solid heavy duty hookah. The stem unscrewed into 3 pieces, so it was very easy cleaning. Mine was gold and I loved it. I probably got gypped cause I can't haggle worth anything, but oh well. I ended up giving it away to a good friend before I moved... back when I swore off hookah. Uh huh... that lasted long. QT's are going for $24 wholesale but you know retailers jack the prices up. $50 isn't too shabby.