Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah Dollars

Shipping costs included :)

That means if the total is $20 (with shipping) you can use $10 from your hookah points :)

Shipping costs included :)

That means if the total is $20 (with shipping) you can use $10 from your hookah points :)

excellent. Thanks for the info.

Guest Dash-2

Can this be used along with with other offers or only by itself? =D

its by itself only...

sorry, different offers cannot be combined together :)

Guest hoocat

Well I't could be useful.... if not for the fact that I can't purchase anything online.

Well I't could be useful.... if not for the fact that I can't purchase anything online.

anyone can buy offline.. especially if you're in the us.. it's called prepaid credit cards. go to wal mart, they're by the checkouts.

Guest Deadlegend

thats awesome man. This is a really good idea. I mean your actually rewarding people for using the board. Thats some really unique and cool shit man, good thinking.

Guest Bsw9090

I got a question about this.. I've posted several times, and created a thread all pertaining to hookahs, how to's, etc.. Yet I have not received any credits on the board for them.

I am not really worried about the credits, but I was wondering if it was acting up.. problems, etc

I got a question about this.. I've posted several times, and created a thread all pertaining to hookahs, how to's, etc.. Yet I have not received any credits on the board for them.

I am not really worried about the credits, but I was wondering if it was acting up.. problems, etc

You know, i just noticed that you still have the same amount that you had before whenever I gave you the ten credits for the reporting. I'll add 100 to your account and we'll look into that! thank you for telling us!

Guest Bsw9090

Haha alright.. I wasn't sure if it was a error or what was going on lol :)

Yes, it is. It just worked for me, but I don't see where it's been working for most people.

Guest MrMister

My credits stopped accruing on my account, have I been labeled as a forum abuser? I would gladly purchase my shisha here if Nima would send me my coupon next time, I know I don't spend a lot of money but a benji worth of shisha every 2 months isn't a bad sale.

Next time you need help with that, PM both Nima & I. Somtimes he isn't able to sign on for a few days, but I'll call him if he can't respond on here. and no, there's something wrong with the system.

We had the hookah dollars going while we had an online store that went along with everything else. I took the store down about 8 months ago to focus more on the forum and the content of the site.

We had the hookah dollars going while we had an online store that went along with everything else. I took the store down about 8 months ago to focus more on the forum and the content of the site.

It really has been that long, hasn't it?

Yea, and I'm quite happy with the change. I think within the next 6 months we'll have twice as many members as we do today too

Yea, and I'm quite happy with the change. I think within the next 6 months we'll have twice as many members as we do today too

I'm sure of it.

Just a thought. May want to add an explanation of this new policy in with the activation of a new account as well. Part of the terms to be accepted before you're a member to the board. This way people can't claim the 'oh I didn't know' excuse and potentially thereby voiding their ability to use their points for undeserved discounts

Just a thought. May want to add an explanation of this new policy in with the activation of a new account as well. Part of the terms to be accepted before you're a member to the board. This way people can't claim the 'oh I didn't know' excuse and potentially thereby voiding their ability to use their points for undeserved discounts

Points are no longer accrued. no store no need for points.

edm