Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoGeTa

What are you smoking?

Question

I'm enjoying some Starbuzz Rose at the moment.

Enjoying some Jericho with it. Pretty good show!

I thought we needed another one of these threads!

Guest kalutika

So far today it was some lucid kashmir cherry mixed with classi maraschino cherry.

Guest HookahMacc
I have Fumari Guava.

Most accurate guava I've ever had.

I will have to check that out, thanks for the recommendation.

Guest DBox

Got a great deal on 250g boxes of Al-Waha Double Apple...only problem is I hate AW Douple Apple :(

Guest DBox
lol so why'd you buy it?

Haha I couldn't pass up the price to quantity factor.

Guest MrMister

Going to try some Hydro Red Lightning tonight to see how bad it really is.

Hydro is not terrrrrible. Pretty impressive for an herbal shisha actually.

BTW Lucid Horchata is freaking fantastic....possibly my new favorite flavor overall.

Guest Hitman

Right now im smoking Starbuzz code 69. It is one of my favorite flavors and i would recommend it to anyone if they haven't tried it.

I've actually been a little bit meh towards starbuzz recently. Maybe I need to stop packing it like lucid tangiers but still, it hasn't been overwhelmingly amazing recently...

maybe i'm just spoiled hahahahaha :)

I am going to smoke Soex Chocomint on a last minute purchase from a local store. The place I loved to go to was in my last place of residence and my new place sucks for popular flavors/brands. I dont blame them for having a limited supply because its not as popular as it should be in Pensacola FL but its hard to check the flavor by the arabian text on the box lol. Ill tell you how it goes tomorrow!

The Soex Chocomint was an experience to say the least. I usually never double up the foil but this stuff seemed thin so I decided to and it was great. After prepping the hookah really well I open the box of shisha to find that this stuff isnt like anything I've seen before.

The "stuff" was like long grain wild rice only stuck together with the molassas.. The flavor was there, the smoke was definitely there, but the headrush wasnt.

I smoke hookah for the entertainment, and the "dizziness" I get from the tobacco. This didn't have it because its not tobacco. It's not that I didnt like the session, it just didnt fit the bill for me.

I probably wont buy herbal again unless its a flavor that was really good, because the flavor in the session was much stronger than usual. I used 2 exotica finger coals to bake the stuff and it baked alot better that earlier sessions.. so perhaps in a big group of people the herbal would hold up a bit better too.

After an hour or so and the two coals burnt out, the shisha was still good, but I was finished with the Chocomint so I called it quits and washed the hookah really well because it smelled like Andes Candies throughout the hookah :)

Shisha 7/10

New Sahara Base 9/10

Overall Session 8/10